It's another weekend, and you can't wait to go out and eat a big meal, right? But that's not enough for every family cook, and they're looking forward to doing their best in the kitchen, pampering their stomachs and their family's stomachs after a busy week. What would you like to eat? Chicken, fish, seafood, fruits, vegetables, these are all necessary.So, let's go to the supermarket and get ready!
• 4 chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)
• Salt & Pepper
• 2–3 slices orange
• 2–3 slices lemon
• 2–3 sprigs fresh rosemary
• 1 Tablespoon ghee (olive oil works too)
1. Season your food lightly with salt and pepper
2. Place food in Yumyth vacuum sealing bag/ air valve bag and place bag in sous vide cooker. Cook for 1.5-4 hours.
(You can also put the food in the refrigerator for a while before cooking to add flavor.)
3. When fully cooked, remove from the bag and slowly fry the food on both sides. Soon, both sides are golden brown and fragrant.
4. Place in a suitable container and add a few drops of lemon juice for flavor.
5. Ready to eat!
6. What about the uncooked fresh chicken when you're full?
Don't forget that your vacuum sealer is still waiting to come into play: Put fresh ingredients into vacuum bags, and even on a busy workday, just open one of those bags and you can eat something fresh and delicious.
7. Is there anything left to drink today?
That's not a problem either, as the vacuum sealer also keeps wine five times longer! Safe and hygienic.
Delicious food is often made in very simple steps, but the amount of effort it takes to cook it is precious. We enjoy the joy of family. So on weekly rest day after busy work (even during a busy workday), don't forget to always add good things to yourself. Food makes you happy. Eat and enjoy your life now!
weekend kitchen sharing